Sunday, November 4, 2012

QOD #7 What does it take to become successful?

Answer: There are 7 steps: 1)Dreaming 2)Desiring 3)Daring 4)Beginning 5)Expectation 6) Affirmation 7)Waiting

One of my biggest mentors, Dr. Sid E. Williams, delivered a "7 steps to Success." talk at his very last appearance at Dynamic Essentials. In 12 minutes, Sid laid down the blueprint for manifesting success. I personally listened to this audio every morning for nearly 6 months. It started to get to the point where I could recite the talk nearly word for word and everything I would say began to have that southern drawl :)

Southern accent or not, being able to integrate these steps into my life has played a pivotal role in my personal development. I have since taken this audio recording and typed up the manuscript. If you would like to be sent these 7 steps laid out point by point please subscribe and message me your e-mail.

Also, if you don't know who Eric Thomas is, please go to YouTube and check out some of his stuff. POWERFUL. 



In cultivating success, Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment