Sunday, April 29, 2012

Man In The Mirror

If you don't like the world you see, take a look inside yourself. Take a look in the mirror because the world you see is a reflection of YOU.

I have struggled BIG TIME with this concept this weekend. My current ideology was challenged and my first response was an expression of anger at the source of attack. I got uncomfortable in my own skin, my insides started to boil, and I had a true moment of weakness. After I let the insult to my conscience simmer, I began to look inward. What inside ME was having this reaction...

We must understand that we are the feeler apart from the feeling, the thinker apart from the thoughts, and the actor apart from the action. It's our PERCEPTION that determines the world as we see it. We must not blame others for how we feel or behave. Look inside to discover the road blocks interfering with growth. Look in the mirror and love yourself. Say out loud, "I love ME."

When you love yourself, you love the world around you.




In continuing the process of creation, here's the new WYT video. If we don't tell them, who will?



No comments:

Post a Comment