Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The biggest limit you have in this world, is the one residing in your mind

Just Go!! Systems Launch!! Ready the Torpedo!! Fire Motha Fucka!!

Excuse my language but I had a mini epiphany this morning... I have to just DO. I hadn't wrote in awhile because there are so many ideas constantly rushing through my mind and it's in my head that I have to present this "perfect" idea in this pretty little box to be accepted. One word, WRONG!! When on a journey to mastery, we are in a state of constant evolution. We are always working towards the next goal, sharpening our skill set and re-defining "possible".

My big realization is this, just because we are not exactly at the level of expertise we may eventually see ourselves being at, does NOT mean we should hold back our services or creative expression. The truth is, there is beauty in so many different forms and stages of development. What's most important is operating from a state of REAL. It's not about the presentation, it's about people getting to see the REAL,RAW, GRIMEY and TRUE you. In the state of real, your INNATE/INBORN wisdom takes over. Life is expressed THROUGH you rather than from you. NOTHING is more beautiful than that... REMOVE the FACADE.

So, no more holding back. I'm making a commitment to post a blog again every week. It may not be perfect, but it will continually be my maximum expression in that given moment. DC  Sid E. Williams once said, "Success is not necessarily reaching your goals, but reaching your maximum potential in light of your opportunities." One of the four agreements is, "Always do your Best." That best is along a different scale for many people, but the RESPECT comes from giving it everything you have.

Again, I really would like to emphasize that we should not hold back our services or creative expression in fear of judgement. Wherever we are in development, there is something to be shared with somebody. My greatest example of this is the mission trip I took to El Salvador as a 3rd quarter chiropractic student. People thought I was crazy and not ready to serve people with chiropractic care. But, I worked my ass off preparing for that trip so that the people of El Salvador were getting my absolute best. On my  last day of service, a 91 year old woman was laid on my table with severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. She could not close her hand and had been in excruciating pain for the last three years. Instead of seeing this as a major challenge, I approached it as an opportunity. An opportunity for SOURCE to work through me. I got out of my head and accepted that I had prepared my vessel to the best of my availability. What would come through would come through... Following completion of the adjustment, this woman told me it was the best she had felt in three years. In THREE YEARS!! She may have never experienced this joyous relief if I would of held back my services because, "I wasn't ready."


Tell me I can't do something, I'll tell you, "WATCH ME... Motha Fucka ;)"

Don't hold back. Don't Fear Judgement. Fire the Torpedoes!!

In Love and Chiropractic, future Dr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment